Tuesday, March 20, 2012

F5 = REFRESH


Whoever came up with the key F5 had no idea how much this would really impact us.  When you are at work or home and you press F5 it's because you need to refresh the screen due to something missing that didn't fully load or maybe there was an error message.  Either way, you opt for F5 for a better outlook at what you need to be looking at.

How does one move forward and truly create a path forward without acknowledging where he has been?

My personal page in life and love appeared to me but it wasn't fully loaded as well as it had error messages.  I looked around and I noticed some things were gone.  I also read the error messages.  There were error messages that I had never seen before. I didn't know what they meant.  However, I knew there had to be more to the picture of love and life I was looking at of myself. I decided to press the F5 (REFRESH) for me.

Refreshing it truly became after pressing that button. I saw what was left.  The errors were auto corrected.  My page of life and loved was refreshed and complete.

Sometimes life gets crazy and it seems you can't find your way.  Hell, I thought before once I was on my way only to find that path was laced with deceit and trickery.  It wasn't for me!  I had to find the correct road to travel.  The one that was designed for me.  I prayed for clarity and guidance.  My prayers were answered and my life was F5'd.

How many adjectives would it take for you to understand how tragically broken was my heart.  Words couldn't even do it any justice.  Life in my heart seem to disintegrate into thin air, leaving my heart breathless.  Yet, I refuse to believe that this page in my heart was fully loaded.  There had to be more!  It was apparent that error messages in my heart could be corrected.  They had to be corrected.  A couple of days ago I felt my heart break through the long lasting coma it was in.  My heart began to breathe.  It was F5'd, refreshed!

No comments:

Post a Comment