Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saving The World "EMOTIONALLY"

I've made several references to "saving the world emotionally" and someone asked what exactly does that mean. Our feelings (emotions) are a strong driving force for our actions. Knowledge or the lack thereof are the co pilots. When you read or hear of people committing suicide (which is something I'm very sensitive about) its all led by feelings(emotions). They felt alone. They felt misunderstood. They felt unwanted, unloved. God gave me the gift of healing through words. There's healing in my poetry and other bodies of work. My specialty field is emotions. I write about things most people want. I'm very honest and transparent in my day to day. I have felt things. I have felt dark things. I have felt ugly things. I felt things that were unfair. I've been molested. I have had a sex addiction problem. I have had issues with my mom. My dad passed away. I lost sight in one eye temporarily and the right side of my face was damaged and those things made me feel things. I write about it because I'm not the only one. However I am a strong one. I am one God can depend on to go through these things and be a living testimony and inspiration. I'm trying to save the world emotionally because I feel if I can heal some one's emotions I can change their self damaging actions. Its not a game to me. Its not to pull boys. This is my assignment and sometimes its overwhelming. When I was in DC shortly after my accident I wanted to die so bad because life just seemed to really get dark, but in my heart I knew if I die millions die maybe not physically but emotionally people will die. I have to write. I have to put these books out. I have to go through what I go through and come through it because I have to save the world emotionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment