Monday, April 1, 2013

We All Make Mistakes

We all make mistakes so let's not keep count!


Can you be sensitive in an insensitive moment?  How often do you remember the last time you made a mistake in the midst of watching someone else make a mistake?  Are you the one that becomes self righteous looking down on the one making the mistake presently?  Are you the one who humbles themselves and finds a moment to relate and use that opportunity to encourage the one who made the mistake?  Where are your acts of love and kindness in those moments?  None of us are perfect and we all fall short sometimes. When you have done wrong or made a terrible mistakes what is the reaction you desire from someone else?  Do you react in the same way when someone has done you wrong?

There are some people who waits for the times you mess up so they can make a note.  Some people honestly keep count.  Should you keep count?  Is there a limit to mistakes? Can you only make x amount of mistakes towards someone or is it okay for one to make many mistakes and they can be forgiven?

 I find myself sometimes forgetting I've made the same mistakes as others.  I develop a feeling about them and their decisions.  I publicly apologize because I have become judgmental in some sense and I have carried out as if I 'm not human.

We all make mistakes so let's not keep count!

No comments:

Post a Comment