Thursday, April 11, 2013

Knock Knock: Why Are You Here

Knock Knock (Why Are U Here ?)
Why are you here?  That was the first thought that ran across my mind as the knock became louder at my door.  This Love-Spaceship could definitely use a co-pilot, but are you here to fill those shoes or are you just interested in seeing me with no purpose behind it.  I decided long time ago I couldn't be a man of No Direction and No Purpose.  I must have some intent in all that I do.  I must have a reason behind any mission I was on.  I took years away from the dating scene to work on me and to learn me.  Now I am at a point where things are going pretty good.  Some people say, why are you so open to settling down?  Well, my response was what more is there to look for multiple sex partners, constant emotional rollercoasters with different hosts...I'll pass.  Sometimes I feel gifted and then cursed in the same.  I am a little more advance than others.  My eyes see things a little different than others.  Normally, when I first see a person I know the direction I want to take my interaction (dating, sex, friends, or just associates).  The reason I know is because I am so in tune to myself that I'm very clear of what I want and from whom I want it from.  I see myself as a Good Catch...and I DO want to be caught.  So I know in order for me to get where I want to go..I have to travel (meaning make calls, text, take out time, and just simply interact).  This is the only way to confirm my initial thought as well a create a bridge for a love journey.  You can call me Love's Rule Rebel...because I don't follow them.  No man or thing can tell me how I can have love and where it will come from and how I can achieve it.  I believe that as long as I am me and I believe positively in what can be for me...IT WILL BE!  Now that takes me back to that question...Why are you here?   I am walking to the door of my Love-Spaceship because someone is out there knocking. 
Yet, I can't help but wonder do they know why they are knocking.  I'm not here for entertainment purposes and there is much more to me than the exterior that host this Genuine soul of love and all things that it consists of.  Now I just wrote a letter to Cupid Hustle about what I want and need.  How disappointed would I be to encounter another heartbreak or disappointment?  I'm not a rusher, yet I am a risker.  I lay my cards on the table and play the game at your pace, because personally I'm cool either way as long as we are clear of the mission.  Its funny how back in the day people would meet someone they like and instantly they was together and they would stay with them and build a family.  They just walked into the situation embracing all that may occur with an undying vow that they will make whatever work and stay together...and THEY DID!  Nowadays, people are so DAMN scared to do one thing...TRY!  So once again I go back to that question, Why are you here?  My heart is fragile, yet strong and made to be a warrior for love.  All I'm saying is if you are not interested in being the co-pilot for my Love-Spaceship...don't knock on my door....if you want to find out more about me and see if we can share this Love that can be so Great and Far Fetched from Reality..Tell Me! 
This ultimate question came to me and made me re-think everything.  Of course no one will say I just met you, let’s be together...I GET THAT!  However, what are you intentions, what direction would you like to go?  Some people say you shouldn't go into things with any hopes or expectations.  I don't understand that!   How can you look forward to anything without setting forth anything to look forward to?  That's just like going to work, with no direction of advancing there or setting forth any type of goal.  You could even just say I’m trying to pay my bills......THERE YOU HAVE AN INTENT!  So that’s smoke when people say let's just see what will happen....Nothing will ever happen.  Have you ever sat in the tub and said I'm just going to sit here and see if I get clean...NOPE!  You have to put in work!  You have to get your soap, towel, water and GO TO WORK with the intent of being clean.
Communication has to be in existence in order to get to know someone.  There are so many forms of communicating, (calling, texting, emailing, IM-ing, KIK, InstaDM, Facetime, Facebooking, hanging out, and oh yea Camming)  C'mon people....if you met someone that you know is a good catch and you yourself want to be caught...make a Move!  Start your journey of travel to a destination...you don't have to go superfast or slow...you two find a median and work towards making something beautiful!  What else in life is worth more than having the one that was created for you?
************************************************************
I still hear a knock that seems to be faint...could I be scaring them away because I'm sure of what I want...now because someone is sure of what they want doesn't mean they are rushing you...You feel rushed only if you have no idea of what you want.  Relax all they said is they know what they want and are working towards that period!  Let's face what we want ultimately and go for it.  You could never get a job; if you don't fill out an application and go on an interview...It's just that simple.
I am going to open this door because the person on the other side of it could be the one that was created for me but I would never know if I don't acknowledge the knock at my door.
Do you hear someone knocking at yours....have you thought about opening the door...have you thought about completing a dream of love and making it reality.
*************************************************************
Remember we all been hurt!  I truly have SEVERAL TIMES..but don't charge your creation with things that an Imposter did to you...let's give love a try and everyone get a chance to get out of this world and create their own with the one that was created for them.  
LET LOVE RULE!

1 comment:

  1. Wow man you have truly put some if my thoughts into words with this one right here.

    ReplyDelete